SIKH COMMUNITY CENTRE is looking to appoint an
ADMINISTRATIVE / CENTRE ASSISTANT
Who needs to be dedicated and self motivated individual working 20 hours per week. The duties will involve general clerical administration. To assist the Project Manager with the day to day running of the Centre.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Ability to deal with all aspects of servicing meetings, type reports and have a good level of IT skills.
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic in dealing with members of the public.
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunity issues.
- Ability to work with a range of professionals and practitioners as a part of a team.
- Familiarity and understanding of Sikh Culture and Traditions and Religion.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A flexible approach in working hours to help meet the needs of the centre.
- Previous experience of working with community groups is desirable.
For an informal discussion, application form and job description please contact Jagdip Kaur, Centre Manager, Sikh Community Centre, 106 East Park Road, Leicester LE5 4QB. Tel: (0116) 276 9297/2102570 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th October 2019